Saturday, April 25, 2009

Olbermann challenges Hannity to be waterboarded

I came across this website and thought it was relevant given the increased attention being devoted to the truth commission and interrogation policies of the Bush administration. Sean Hannity is in for a big surprise if he ends up fulfilling his commitment to be waterboarded for charity. I like that he is confident enough in his beliefs to stand up for the administration and succumb himself to the interrogation technique. I am not too sure I would be able to last very long if I was subjected to it, but if he can last long enough to make money for charity I see it as something worth pursuing and would be interesting to see on television. The longer he can withstand the pain the more he will have justification to back up his support of the technique on his show. The facebook group associated with the website already has over 650 members that have accumulated within the last day and it appears as though there is significant interest in the project. The website itself has video of Hannity tentatively agreeing to the proposal, but until it actually happens, I think more and more people will be pushing to see it live on television.

4 comments:

Nehs said...

Really because I don't think anyone of us could last a second.

Charlie Ruff said...

I'll go waterboarding

Charlie Ruff said...

ooooo that waterboarding...

yea i'll pass

Katie Donlevie said...

personally I think it's pretty messed up to be excited to see someone waterboarded on tv.