Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For the cool people sticking around past Sunday

Condoleezza Rice will be speaking at Sixth and I this Sunday, for anyone who's interested and going to be around. The link takes you to all of Sixth and I's events and the Condoleezza Rice event is the second one down as of this posting.

I'm tempted to go despite the $25 price tag. Even though I may not agree with her politically, I'm sure it would be fascinating to hear her speak. I've really been wanting to go to something at Sixth and I as well. It's technically a temple, but they host speakers and bands there all the time, which from what I've seen actually overshadows the spectrum of services across denominations they offer as well. They've done things like cooking classes by Spike Mendelsohn and performances by Rob Riggle and Lykke Li. Plus, it's supposed to just be a cool place. Might be worth checking out...

1 comment:

TJE said...

She would be a good Great Name Speaker. Perhaps after the next in line, Keith Olberman.