Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An Unlikely Source For a GOP Theory





The link I've attached above will direct you to the website of a musician whose music and lyrics I'm quite fond of. And despite the circles he runs in, I promise he's no slouch. He was a good student at the University of Notre Dame and roomed with a then-future-now-former New Jersey congressman while there. 

Interestingly, the reason I'm mentioning him is because I think he's got a pretty interesting (and compelling for a guy who isn't a politico) theory on why Gingrich is staying in the race. I said that I thought the GOP race was wrapped up, but if Gingrich and Santorum have a plan to team up in a war of attrition against Romney and then team up again on the ticket, things could really get interesting. Take a peek.

No comments: